Epsom salts are well known because they are so effective in soothing a tired achy body. They are also regularly used for rejuvenating an overworked mind when put in a bath.
This natural, organic, food grade epsom salts is sourced responsibly from natural deposits in Germany, so that you can be assured you are getting the highest quality product in its cleanest and purest form.
What can I use Epsom Salts for?
- They are fantastic for detoxing – physically and emotionally. Pop a cup in your bath to soothe tired, achy muscles, and to rejuvenate your mind.
- Use it in your bath as part of your self-care routine or me time to let go of things that don’t serve you.
- Is your child having a hard time emotionally? Pop them both in the bath for 10 minutes as a soothing technique (supervised of course) and to help them unwind and release emotions.
- Is your child sensitive to food additives? Likewise, pop them both in the bath as a great way to detox the effects. I can personally attest to this!
- Use them in baths as part of your detox routine to draw out toxins through the skin.
- If you enjoy essential oils, pop a drop or two of your favourite oil that is safe for your skin in the epsom salts. Dissolve the mix in the bath for a luxurious aromatherapy experience. This helps to disperse the oil, which reduces the possibility of skin irritation. Check out my essential oil range here
Food grade is important, as some people choose to drink it, however you must be warned that it can have a laxative effect and digestive discomfort. Disclaimer: KinesiAlice does not offer advice on ingestion of epsom salts
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your high quality epsom salts today!
Question: isn’t this the same as magnesium flakes?
Answer: no. I use epsom salts for detoxing, and magnesium flakes for magnesium absorption through the skin