Support your sense of personal power with this striking tiger eye essential oil bracelet. Handmade by me with genuine tiger eye gemstone crystals and lava beads, this aromatherapy diffuser bracelet is sure to add a little serenity to your day!
These gorgeous aromatherapy diffuser bracelets also come in a range of sizes for you to find your perfect fit. Buy your oil diffuser bracelet now and pair it with an essential oil from my curated range.
Using Your Tiger Eye Essential Oil Bracelet
Simply rub a drop or two of your favourite essential oil into the lava beads and enjoy the therapeutic aromatherapy benefits of your favourite scent all day long.
Choosing Your Perfect Tiger Eye Essential Oil Bracelet Size
I didn’t want to make a one size fits all bracelet – I don’t want you to lose your bracelet or it to be too tight! There’s nothing worse! I have created 4 different sizes of tiger eye essential oil bracelets to suit everyone! All the beads – the tiger eye and the lava beads – are approximately 8mm in diameter. Please allow 1-3mm difference due to natural variations.
- Extra Small and Kids (18 beads) – internal diameter 15cm
- Small (20 beads) – internal diameter 17cm
- Medium (22 beads) – internal diameter 18.5cm
- Large (24 beads) – internal diameter 20cm
Choose from the rest of our essential oil bracelet range here:
Tiger Eye Crystal Benefits
- A great balancer of yin yang, while supporting the emotional body
- Enhances the spychic ability of the third eye chakra
- Balances the lower chakras, and is particularly helpful for the solar plexus chakra
- Stimulates the rise of kundalini energy
- Tiger eye is seen as a protective gemstone, and was used as a talisman against curses and ill wishes
- Helps to recognise both your needs and the needs of others
- Supports you recognising your inner resources, or personal power
- Suportive to accomplishing goals, and committing to seeing things through
- A great crystal for issues around self worth, self criticism and creative blocks
How crystal lovers believe tiger eye supports your health
- Integrates both hemispheres of your brain
- Supports night vision and all things eyes
- Believed to help heal broken bones
- A good choice for issues of the throat and reproductive organs
(source Judy Hall – The Crystal Bible)
Can I rub the oil into the gemstones?
You can, but it will not absorb and will likely damage or discolour the gemstones
Can I rub the oil into the coloured lava beads?
Yes, the oil will absorb into the lava beads. As they are dyed as naturally as possible, there is the possibility that the colour may transfer on to your skin or other items in some cases. There is no additional benefit to these beads, they are my signature style for this range of essential oil bracelets.
What essential oils can I use?
You can use any essential oil you like! Please do your research and ensure that the essential oils that you are using are suitable for you, taking into account their suitability for pregnancy, children, and health conditions. You may be interested in my range of essential oils to complement your diffuser bracelet
Can I use more essential oil on my lava rock bracelet?
You can – but it is not advised, and less is more when it comes to essential oils. The essential oils will last 1-2 days in your diffuser bracelet.
Can I choose all blue or all turquoise or a mix of colours for the kids bracelets?
Standard orders will be randomly selected based on what has been made. I cannot guarantee a specific request for a standard order, as beads are selected by feel when I am making the bracelets. When I make the kids bracelets I do stick with blue or turquoise with the black accent beads as the feeling takes me. If you have your heart set of something in particular, you can choose a custom option as per the custom question.
What if I want a custom bracelet?
I am happy to customise bracelets with the same amount of gemstones and lava beads. There is a $5 charge for this service per bracelet – please click here to add this to your cart. Please contact me for pricing for other customisations and variations.
What if my bracelet breaks?
These tiger eye essential oil bracelets are individually hand made by me, on elastic, and knotted 4 times to give maximum strength. However, if the elastic is stretched too far your bracelet will break! The elastic will become brittle over time through ageing and essential oil use. I am happy to re-string your bracelet once within 30 days of purchase free of charge if all beads are returned and you pay for postage or deliver it to me. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your bracelet.
- Please ensure you take appropriate precautions with essential oils and wash your hands with soap and water after applying the oils to your bracelet.
- Keep out of reach of small children. These bracelets are made with elastic, and therefore are breakable, and the beads present a choking hazard to small children.
- Do not suck on the beads or allow children to suck on the beads. Ingestion of essential oils is not advised, and the beads present a choking hazard.