Nurture a sense of love and emotional balance with this gorgeous rhodonite essential oil bracelet. Handmade by me with genuine rhodonite gemstone crystals and lava beads, this aromatherapy diffuser bracelet is sure to enhance wellbeing in your day!
These gorgeous aromatherapy diffuser bracelets also come in a range of sizes for you to find your perfect fit. Buy your oil diffuser bracelet now and pair it with an essential oil from my curated range.
Using Your Rhodonite Essential Oil Bracelet
Simply rub a drop or two of your favourite essential oil into the lava beads and enjoy the therapeutic aromatherapy benefits of your favourite scent all day long.
Choosing Your Perfect Rhodonite Essential Oil Bracelet Size
I didn’t want to make a one size fits all bracelet – I don’t want you to lose your bracelet or it to be too tight! There’s nothing worse! I have created 4 different sizes of rhodonite essential oil bracelets to suit everyone! All the beads – the rhodonite and the lava beads – are approximately 8mm in diameter. Please allow 1-3mm difference due to natural variations.
- Extra Small and Kids (18 beads) – internal diameter 15cm
- Small (20 beads) – internal diameter 17cm
- Medium (22 beads) – internal diameter 18.5cm
- Large (24 beads) – internal diameter 20cm
Choose from the rest of our essential oil bracelet range here:
Rhodonite Crystal Benefits
- For balancing yin yang and grounding energy
- Stimulates, clears and activates the heart chakra
- Enhances mantra meditation
- Activates pineal gland
- Supports intuitive guidance
- Aligns chakras and removes any blocks to flow of chakras
- A great first aid stone for emotional shock and panic
- Clears emotional wounds and scars from the past
- Supportive for forgiveness and reconciliation
- Builds up confidence and alleviates confusion
- Transmutes resentment and anger
How crystal lovers believe rhodonite supports your health
- Wound healing including relieving insect bites
- Supports bone growth and hearing organs
- Supportive for fertility, inflammatory conditions, autoimmune conditions
- Believed to help with multiple sclerosis and stomach ulcers
(source Judy Hall – The Crystal Bible)
Can I rub the oil into the gemstones?
You can, but it will not absorb and will likely damage or discolour the gemstones
Can I rub the oil into the coloured lava beads?
Yes, the oil will absorb into the lava beads. As they are dyed as naturally as possible, there is the possibility that the colour may transfer on to your skin or other items in some cases. There is no additional benefit to these beads, they are my signature style for this range of essential oil bracelets.
What essential oils can I use?
You can use any essential oil you like! Please do your research and ensure that the essential oils that you are using are suitable for you, taking into account their suitability for pregnancy, children, and health conditions. You may be interested in my range of essential oils to complement your diffuser bracelet
Can I use more essential oil on my lava rock bracelet?
You can – but it is not advised, and less is more when it comes to essential oils. The essential oils will last 1-2 days in your diffuser bracelet.
Can I choose all blue or all turquoise or a mix of colours for the kids bracelets?
Standard orders will be randomly selected based on what has been made. I cannot guarantee a specific request for a standard order, as beads are selected by feel when I am making the bracelets. When I make the kids bracelets I do stick with blue or turquoise with the black accent beads as the feeling takes me. If you have your heart set of something in particular, you can choose a custom option as per the custom question.
What if I want a custom bracelet?
I am happy to customise bracelets with the same amount of gemstones and lava beads. There is a $5 charge for this service per bracelet – please click here to add this to your cart. Please contact me for pricing for other customisations and variations.
What if my bracelet breaks?
These rhodonite essential oil bracelets are individually hand made by me, on elastic, and knotted 4 times to give maximum strength. However, if the elastic is stretched too far your bracelet will break! The elastic will become brittle over time through ageing and essential oil use. I am happy to re-string your bracelet once within 30 days of purchase free of charge if all beads are returned and you pay for postage or deliver it to me. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your bracelet.
- Please ensure you take appropriate precautions with essential oils and wash your hands with soap and water after applying the oils to your bracelet.
- Keep out of reach of small children. These bracelets are made with elastic, and therefore are breakable, and the beads present a choking hazard to small children.
- Do not suck on the beads or allow children to suck on the beads. Ingestion of essential oils is not advised, and the beads present a choking hazard.