ResourcesEvidence Based Medicine | Meditation | Conditions | Therapists
Our resources will be updated as new information becomes available. Please click on the relevant tabs below for peer-reviewed research relating to evidence-based medicine, information about conditions and things you can do to help yourself. meditation resources, podcasts that KinesiAlice recommends, and complementary therapists
There is plenty of research freely available on PubMed and Cochrane, which are two of the largest repositories for evidence-based medicine. Please contact KinesiAlice if you need any help in using these research tools. In the meantime, below are some links to useful research articles – these are listed by condition or topic, and will be added to over time
ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Therapies for Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – Pellow et al.(2011)
Link to review paper
Guided Meditation resources:
Silence Your Mind – Dr Ramesh Manocha – website
All In The Mind – ABC Radio National
KinesiAlice embraces the Traditional Wisdom provided to us by Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts. Chinese medicine has been around for thousands of years, and scientific research is showing that we have always had the answers – the mind and body are one and need to be treated as such.
Advances in modern medicine have their benefit, and when combining these advances with Traditional Wisdom, we have a truly amazing modern therapy integrating what we have always known with what we have learnt in modern times. Taking the best of the best to provide individual solutions tailored just for you.
Stay connected! Technological advances make it easier than ever to find the information you are looking for – make sure you visit back here often to keep up to date with all the latest information. Tell us if you want to see something on here that you are looking for.
KinesiAlice loves to talk! Send an email, a message, interact on social media, or give me a call – I’d love to hear from you! Tell me what you want to know and I will answer your question or find the information for you. Communication is the key to building relationships of all kinds.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
HOW TO SURVIVE THE SILLY SEASON LIKE A ZEN MASTER 5 STRESS BUSTING TIPS YOU CAN USE RIGHT NOW 1. Breathing This is a great exercise when you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Take a few deep breaths. Are you breathing right down into your belly? No? Do...
What is Kinesiology? This is the number one question that people ask me…..after this one – Can you help me? My answer to this one – I sure can! Kinesiology is a lesser-known therapy than some, and it seems so mysterious! I remember when I first started seeing a...
I AM - Jul-I Am – Positive Affirmation and Empowerment Series How I came across the inspiration to run Jul-I AM I attended a Women’s Circle – and we did a meditation focusing on I Am empowerment statements. This was a really powerful meditation with a very strong...
KinesiAlice in the Spotlight
- February – invited to write a chapter for a book to be published this year
- March – invited to write a blog on gut health and emotions to be published this year
- Corporate workshops and wellbeing programs in planning
- March – spoke at business networking meeting
- July – interviewed by Glenn Anthoney on Alive 90.5
- September – Living A Low Tox Life talk, Dural Library for Hills Shire Council Mind Body Soul Series
- September – Embrace – documentary screening at Event Cinemas Castle Hill
- September – November – I’m With Her empowerment series of meditation and values workshops
- Several meditation and relaxation workshops for large corporate clients throughout the year
- Crystal Kids workshops – teaching kids about crystals and their healing powers